Becoming a Member
Membership shall be available to entities interested in furthering the objectives of the Network. Companies that wish to become member should be active in biopharmaceuticals manufacturing, R&D, and/or clinical development in the LMICs. In case of public ownership, they should have its main office in a LMIC. In case of private ownership, the majority of shares needs to be hold by an entity having its main office in a LMIC.
· EBPMN is the voice of its members on all areas impacting the emerging biopharmaceutical industry in LMICs
· Be part of a global network committed to advance the interests of LMIC manufacturers
· Increase your understanding and competence in scientific and technical product development, regulatory and legal issues and market access in the field of biopharmaceuticals, in particular biosimilars
· Benefit from joint expertise and access to information
· Enhance your influence at regional and global level
· Network with other LMIC manufacturers, exploring collaborative partnerships and technology transfer
· Attend meetings, training workshops, webinars and other events at sharply reduced rates
EBPMN’s Annual General Meeting may be hosted by one of the members. The meeting will consist of a closed business meeting for members, an open meeting dedicated to scientific, technological and regulatory advancements, courses, also open for non-members and exhibitions for service and product providers.
Interested Parties, Stakeholders & Sponsors:
As a preferred and recognized partner in (technical) cooperation with WHO, the Utrecht Centre for Affordable Biotherapeutics (UCAB) fulfilled a brokerage role in the establishment of the EBPMN.